1. The holes we drill are much smaller, only 3/8" - 5/8" in diameter, resulting in cleaner looking surface.
2. Our polyurethane product is much lighter on the soil, less chance for resettling.
3. Our process is much neater and easier to clean up.
4. Polyurethane foam doesn't have any chance of washing out due to heavy rains.
5. We use a hose and a few electrical cords, won't destroy any landscaping near the home.
6. Our polyurethane foam material is consistent with every job, mudjacking material can be inconsistent.
7. Polyurethane foam is cured and ready for traffic within 15 mins.
8. 1 cu ft Polyurethane = 2 - 4 lbs vs. 1 cu ft Mud/Concrete Mix = 120 lbs
9. All of our heavy equipment is contained in 1 trailer, no mixing & shoveling of material.
10. Our company is reliable, friendly, efficient and will guarantee the work.
We do hear that the "Mudjacking" process is a little less expensive, which makes sense because their overall equipment & materials are indeed less expensive. However, there are some major benefits Polyurethane Foam Lifting can provide that Mudjacking cannot: